The 2016 BECS AGM is taking place at 1.30pm in the NFT3 (auditorium 3) of the BFI Southbank, London on Friday 2nd December 2016. The BFI Southbank is located between the National Theatre and the Royal Festival Hall. It is a short walk from Waterloo station and can be accessed from the main entrance on the riverfront, or via a side entrance on Theatre Avenue which runs off Upper Ground/Belvedere Road.
This meeting is open to all members and performer heir members of the society. Members wishing to attend are kindly asked to confirm their attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their name and, if possible, their performer reference number (this is the same as your Equity number).
Alternatively members can call the BECS office on 020 7670 0350 or 020 7670 0360 and ask to be added to the attendance list.
Formal documents relating to this year’s meeting can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
The documents shown below are due to be put before members for approval on 2nd December:
- Directors’ Report & Financial Statements to 30 April 2016
- Minutes of AGM on 4th December 2015
- Proposed new Articles of Association
- Proposed new standard terms of Membership Registration Form
- Proposed Distribution Rules and Policies
- Proposed Policy on Undistributed Amounts
- Proposed Investment Policy
- Proposed General Policy on Deductions